We help senior housing providers build relationships around the table to attract residents, retain staff, and maximize positive results.
Our training program, Kind Dining®, helps serving staff build and refine critical hospitality skills that make mealtimes joyful, social, respectful, nutritious, and prosperous experiences for all stakeholders. Our goals are to:
- Increase dignity and respect for our parents, grandparents and all those who live and work with them.
- Transform staff into loyal employees who value their role in improving quality of life, care, and service for residents.
- Help senior living communities meet or exceed resident expectations, regulatory benchmarks, and their own financial goals.
Research shows senior residents who are highly satisfied with meals, food, and the dining experience are healthier and more satisfied in their living environments. Residents’ satisfaction with the dining experience pleases family members, who are then more likely to recommend a community to their friends. Such recommendations are keys to success for providers in the senior care marketplace.
Higher Standards understands what senior housing providers face as they navigate regulations and operate companies—and we have the training modules to help:
- Transform your serving staff into a profitable company asset
- Ensure the dining experience is a marketing advantage
- Reduce the risk and expense of food borne illness
- Achieve better clinical outcomes
- Make a significant difference in the lives of your residents, and in your bottom line.
Hospitality is a learned skill. Higher Standards is teaching that skill to senior care communities at all levels of care coast to coast.
For more information, call Cindy Heilman, MS, DTR at 503-913-1978.
Clients are Thrilled with the Results from our Dining Training. What they are saying;
“Cindy’s Kind Dining customer service and hospitality program was not just educational, it was fun, very interactive and kept our staff engaged. Our initial class was filled with leaders from several departments who through a course interactive sessions began to discuss openly and uncover current service gaps we faced. Now we have committed to close those gaps as team players rallying around the dining environment.”
Pat Weber, Nursing Home Administrator
St. John’s Living Center, Jackson WY
“I have hired Cindy as a trainer and worked with her as a presenter. She is a passionate professional who is committed to enhancing the dining experience of residents in the long term care setting. Her passion for education is unparalleled and reflects in the quality of training she does. I would recommend Cindy and Higher Standards to anyone seeking to enhance their level of customer service and the quality of their dining experience.”
Sarah McEvoy, Administrator
Villa Crest Nursing and Retirement Center, Manchester, NH
To read more testimonials go to testimonials page under Kind Dining® Training tab.