Cindy Heilman Speaking Testimonials
Cindy Heilman, MS, DTR speaks nationally on exceeding resident mealtime expectations in long-term care communities. Audiences appreciate her upbeat style and active sessions.
Here is some of the feedback she’s received after workshops and keynotes:
We have received positive feedback from EVERY person who attends the class. There are always a few staff members who stop and thank us for teaching the class and express how much they learned. We will continue promoting positive customer service through implementation of Kind Dining.
Amy Van Oordt, RD, LD,
Director of Dining Services: Bethesda Meadow
FR: Teresa Eyet
RE: AHCA/NCAL 2008 Annual Convention
AHCA/NCAL 2008 Annual Convention
You were a hit! Thank you so much for presenting your Making Meals Magnificent session at our Nashville, meeting. The feedback from attendees about your session was overwhelmingly positive. Here is a small sampling of the comments attendees shared on their evaluation forms:
- Best class yet (this was mentioned on several forms).
- Excellent – hits all of the key topics.
- Great exercise at the beginning of the session – experience bad service.
- Great session. Fun and different.
- Great, practical ideas. Motivates me to review our dining standards with staff.
- Wonderful tips and suggestions.
- The best session I attended at conference.
I will be recommending you to all of our state affiliates and encouraging them to contact you to be a presenter for their meetings. I hope you will consider applying your creative presentation skills to other areas of long term care. We’d have you back any time.