Exceeding Mealtime Expectations Without Breaking Your Budget
It’s almost time for AHCA/NCAL 65th Annual Convention & Expo in Washington, D.C. I will be presenting Setting the Meal: Exceeding Mealtime Expectations Without Breaking the Budget on Wednesday, October 8 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm at the Gaylord National Harbor just outside of Washington, DC.
This educational session covers:
- The latest person-centered dining trends and resident expectations and how to accomplish those trends on a budget
- How to assess your community’s dining service and spot the gaps between what residents expect and staff delivers
- Obstacles you may face while making changes in dining service and ways to overcome those obstacles through positive leadership
- How to build a stronger sense of community around the dining experience
- Specific, low-cost, easy-to-implement changes that can be made to improve dining service immediately
Register to attend the convention today and I’ll see you in D.C.!
Can’t make it to D.C.? Bring Kind Dining® to your city.
Host a one-day workshop. Making Meals Magnificent in Senior Care Communities: Transforming Dining to Improve Outcomes includes:
- Transforming Dining: What seniors want now and why dining experiences are key
- Setting the Meal: Delivering mealtime service that exceeds expectations
- Building a Winning Team: Capitalizing on your community’s biggest asset–a diverse service staff
- Emotion Control: Maintaining exceptional dining service when things go wrong